This week's thoughts

Best Friends
These two girls sure like to play together.  I hope as they grow up they continue to be friends.


Movies
This last weekend Jim and I went out to a movie.  We go out on dates often, but mostly just out to dinner.  This time we went to see the movie, Lincoln.  It was a good movie, however it is way more comfortable to watch movies at home.  I used to love going out to the movies.  At home you have a nice comfortable couch or bed to watch the movie.  If you need to pause it for any reason it's no biggie. At the theater you spend a ton on tickets, are limited to their schedule, the seats are only marginally comfortable, and there is no pause.  So next time I want to go to the movie theater I'm going to have to go back and read this blog post to remind me how much better it is to watch movies at home.

Just a few fun photos
Allison is such a good eater, she even likes broccoli (yuck in my opinion).  We went to a Japanese restaurant and she chowed down on the tempura broccoli.


Camille and her friend Rachel were having a great time on the trampoline!


Comments

Popular Posts