It was too quiet

Now that Christmas is over it was time to take down the decorations and get that fire hazard tree out of my house.  It is really nice to not have to be constantly sweeping up pine needles on a daily basis.  As I was finishing up I noticed that Camille had been pretty quiet in her room.  So I go to investigate.  The door was locked...  That is never a good sign.  So I get the key and open the door to this:





Hmmm great, one more mess to clean up.  Apparently she found and opened a jar of hot fudge and thought it would make great paint.  But where is Camille you say??  Oh she's hiding in the corner of her room behind a box and her rocking horse.  


Yes she went straight to the bathtub.  

Comments

  1. oh Heidi, oh dear, what a sweet delicious mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet is usually not good when it comes to little ones! What a funny memory this will be, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baaghhhh!!! hahaha, that last picture is the best thing ever! Good job taking a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly I hadn't even seen her yet when I went to get the camera. I just saw the room...then when I finally got her to come out of the corner I saw this lovely face. It was super hard not to laugh and to tell her that what she did was not ok. I'm just glad this was chocolate and not something else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Heidi, that is so funny...only because it wasn't my child!!! LOL!!! And yes, I am glad for your sake, that it wasn't 'something else'! Because my friends little one DID do that with 'something else'!!! Oiy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH I laughed so hard! Camille's face is precious! What a waste of perfectly good chocolate, though! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts