My week in photos

This seems awfully lazy but this weeks post will be in photos. They say a picture is worth a 1000 words right?

Spring is here and so we've been spending a lot more time outside.  Please disregard my kids not wearing shoes while riding bikes.  I normally require shoes for bike riding, but I was busy helping Lilliana vacuum out the car when these two decided it was a good time for a bike ride. 
My mom's dog, Shelby came to have a sleepover. The kids love her and I know she loves coming here, but I think after a day or two she is tired out by all the commotion in our house and is ready to go home.  Although I KNOW she does miss all the treats and scraps she finds on the floor or in kids hands...



















Mark is really good at the monkey bars.

One nice thing about our play set is you can switch out the swings for different things. We put the tire swing on one side an the trapeze on the other. It's fun to listen to them play together.  I literally pushed Allison on this for over an hour one day.



Watching Mark's baseball game.

I bought some shorts for Lilliana. Camille decided they were just her size.

Allison has become very affectionate and loves to give kisses.

We were at Lilliana's soccer game - can you tell they were really into watching the game...



Camille got to have a playdate with her buddy Silas.  They were having a picnic in the play structure.

















Comments

  1. Love that picture of them on the tire swing together--super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little munchkins are so so cute. I love spring. Summers here are rough though and I'm not looking forward to that. It's too hot to take kids out so everything, including parks are deserted. I would take a Lawton winter anytime! (how sad is that?)

    also, the bike riding thing reminded me of a close friend of mine that lost her 2 toes bike riding without shoes. not trying to scare you!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts