Sickness and some photos

It feels like for the month of Jan and Feb we have had some sort of illness in this house.  I'm ready to just douse the entire house in purell in hopes that we can all get healthy again.  Poor Camille seems to have gotten the worst of it with a double ear infection at the end.  I can remember taking amoxicillin as a kid and I LOVED it...Camille not to much.  I feel like more ends up on a towel then in her mouth.  I think I'm going to try hiding it in a smoothie today.

On another note here are a few pictures of some of the happenings this month:


At a playgroup Allison managed to lock herself in the dog kennel.   When I opened the door to let get her out she was content to stay inside.

With all the illness Mark was out of school for a week.  His best friend Bobby dropped off a get well balloon, some train cookie cutters and this note.  Is that not the sweetest thing you have ever seen!

Lilliana made Allison some glasses.

Allison likes to chill in the swing.

Allison and I were settling in to watch the Bachelor.


 Not the best photo, but Dad and the kids snuggling on Sunday after church.

Camille and Grandpa Mark at the bowling alley
 Mark at the bowling alley (thanks Doug for taking photos of Lilliana's birthday!!)
 Lilliana with her friend Anna at her 9th birthday party.  Such sweet girls.

Comments

Popular Posts