November

Camille turned 4 this November.  She ended up with a few parties this year.  One with our family and another with her friends.  She had cupcakes at the first party.


The day before her party we brought butterfly cookies for her birthday to school.  To say that I was a little baked out was an understatement.  So instead of making more cupcakes that would only have the frosting licked off I tried to think outside the box.  So I made frosting, but put it on graham crackers.  

Just some friends having fun at the park one afternoon

For Thanksgiving Camille's class made turkey costumes.  Camille is modeling hers.

One afternoon when we got home from church Allison decided to throw a fit as we were getting out of the car (I have NO idea what it was about).  Our neighbor was outside waxing his car and in order to distract Allison he asked her if she would like to help him.  She did a pretty good job.  I think I am going to have to put her to work on my car next.

That same Sunday Camille modeled my shoes.

I made a receipe that required 8 egg yokes.  To not be wasteful I decided I needed a recipe that called for a lot of egg whites.  I turned to google and one of the first things that came up as a homemade marshmellow recipe.  They were not too hard to make but a bit time consuming since you have to let them dry overnight and then dip them in powdered sugar,  They were pretty good, but I don' know if they were good enough to make the extra effort.


Comments

Popular Posts